Memory Laine Photography - by Katie Laine

Thanks for taking a look at my photography! I am turning my passion and dream of photography into a reality. It is my desire to bring a fresh new look to photography through my pictures... I love capturing memories that will help tell stories later on in life when one is reminiscing down "memory laine." Please e-mail me at katie.l.headley@gmail.com to find out more information about session times.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bridgette Marriott's Girls

I had the opportunity to do a senior photo shoot with two other photographers for a dear friend, Bridgette Marriott. She teaches 11th grade girls Sunday school at First Baptist Orlando where I have had the privilege of teaming up with her. She has been teaching some of these girls since they started high school and now they are entering their senior year. As a gift for her girls she asked me and my sweet friends, Christina and Kelli to do a senior photo shoot for them and then take some group shots. I took the hobby photos and some casual shots, while Christina focused on the casual and Kelli took the formal. Here are some of the group shots I took.






This whole day was a blast and a great learning experience! We took the pictures at the church so we had to learn a lot about improvising with shoot areas. It was also right in the middle of the day in full sunlight, since neither Christina and I have much experience taking indoor photos this was a stretch for us since most shots had to be taken inside. We learned a lot though, and had a great time doing it. I think we got some great shots from it too... check out Christina's at Christinamaeshippey.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Christina Mae said...

Yay!! I really like these!! The last group one is so fun.... and I still love the one of Brittany on the couch... such a great shot!