Memory Laine Photography - by Katie Laine

Thanks for taking a look at my photography! I am turning my passion and dream of photography into a reality. It is my desire to bring a fresh new look to photography through my pictures... I love capturing memories that will help tell stories later on in life when one is reminiscing down "memory laine." Please e-mail me at katie.l.headley@gmail.com to find out more information about session times.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saint Patrick's Day Parade

My baby sister, Emily, is an Irish dancer. Her dance school participates in the Park Avenue St. Patrick's Day Parade every year, so I went and took pictures for it this year. It was such a beautiful day! So much fun seeing all the different floats and even St. Patrick himself! Made me miss when I lived in Ireland for that short summer. :( Definitely want to go back and experience a St. Paddy's day there, but for now... this parade will suffice.





















1 comment:

Christina Mae said...

Hey Katie.. looks like fun!! Love the pic of the yellow flowers... so pretty!!