Memory Laine Photography - by Katie Laine

Thanks for taking a look at my photography! I am turning my passion and dream of photography into a reality. It is my desire to bring a fresh new look to photography through my pictures... I love capturing memories that will help tell stories later on in life when one is reminiscing down "memory laine." Please e-mail me at katie.l.headley@gmail.com to find out more information about session times.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sea World with Sam

I got to play with my 5 year old cousin, Samantha, at Sea World during spring break a few weeks ago. My uncle brought her down from Michigan and while he was in a conference all day we got to go play! :) It was so much fun... we fed the dolphins, sea lions, and sting rays, rode Journey to Atlantis, Wild Artic, and all the kid rides in Shamu Happy Harbor, ate a Shamu icecream bar, and looked at all the different animals and fish! So fun getting to experience it with a little one again! Five is definitely the best age to take a child to a theme park like Sea World!












2 comments:

Hyser Family said...

She's a cutie - and great pictures Katie!

Nancy said...

Finally got around to checking your blogspot. :) Sam is a terrific model! Looks like you had fun.